We had our first afternoon out Under the Oaks yesterday afternoon listening to Mr. Smokey Robinson’s Time Flies and watching the Bluebirds fighting over a bluebird house. We have six bluebird houses but they all wanted the same one. It has been a long wait to get back out Under the Oaks. That is not my beer. I was drinking water. Seriously. I know! Hard to believe, huh? Which brings me to my Random Five this Friday.
- I drink lots of water. I drink between 8 and 10 20 FL OZ bottles of water every day.
- I was born without tonsils or wisdom teeth. Lucky me!
- Six months after my 16th birthday my Dad took me to get my driver’s license. When he parked the car he turned the front wheels into the curb. I did not take note of that maneuver. I jumped out and got behind the wheel, oh happy day! Officer Friendly, with his little brown clipboard ducked his flat top haircut head under the door frame and sat down. I started the car and put it in drive and was met with some resistance. Officer Friendly said that I might want to give it a little more gas. I did. I ran over the curb and hit the parking meter. I didn’t get my driver’s license for another six months. I actually am a very good driver. Ask my family.
- My first car was a turquoise VW Beetle with a stick. I have owned 5 Beetles but am now without a Beetle.
- I am not able to go a day without spooning out and eating a blob of Jiff Hazelnut and Chocolate spread followed by a glob of Jiff PB.