- CH, the Husband for 39 years, baked his first loaf of Challah bread. I know what you are thinking as you look at that monster loaf of bread. It’s OK, his feelings will survive your giggles, snickers and laughter. It looks like Challah bread on steroids. That is just his manly man version of a challah braid. It didn’t affect the taste. It was delicious! Crunchy sweet crust on the outside and that lovely pale yellow sweet bread inside. All gone now having been hoovered down with lots of buttah. CH is the bread maker in our house.
- My heart loves the book That Quail Robert by Margaret Stanger.
- I haven’t filled up the gas tank for over two years in either of our vehicles. Sadder than sad. My head is hanging down in shame. I have a retired husband. He is home all the time. He is home ALL THE TIME.. 😀
- I could live on bread and butter, homemade noodles and mashed potatoes.
- I am a worrier. An Olympic worthy worrier.
Joining Nancy at A Rural Journal this Friday!