I have been nominated and awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. This nomination comes from Isobel at Isobel and Cat’s Blog. I want to thank her so much for thinking of me and my blog. I would like to think that Not Cat was good with this too 🙂 Isobel has a wonderful blog. I love to read her words and see what Not Cat is up to each day. She posts some sweet, funny, great pictures too. If you are a kitty lover or just love to read beautiful words that flow into sentences that make delightful blog posts please click over to Isobel and Cat’s Blog. She and Not Cat even boat. A boating kitty! And a congratulations to Isobel too!
I am also suppose to tell the person that nominated me 7 things about myself.
- I am shy.
- I have turned procrastinating into a fine art.
- I have a blankie. A stuffie too. For comfort and security.
- I eat the cold leftover homemade noodles from Thanksgiving straight out of the leftover container in the refrigerator with a fork while I lean against the open refrigerator door. Any pasta or noodle will also do.
- I was very mischievous in highschool and the nuns were worn out after four years of my mischievous self and glad to see me graduate.
- In 1976 I crashed my Suzuki into the concrete wall of our carport as a result of gawking at two construction workers across the street. Yes, I used to ride a motorcycle. I sold it and bought a horse.
- My big girl panties are what my girlfriend from kindeegarten calls spanky pants. I am not about fancy.
Here is where I am suppose to nominate 15 blogs/bloggers thereby passing on this award. AnyBODY who knows me or has been following me at my previous blog knows I can’t choose 15 or pick just 15. So, ignoring all those eye rolls out there and flying in the face of the rules I am saying congratulations to all those people out there that take the time and effort to blog and allow me to see a slice of their lives!