Thank You Dianna…..
Dianna from These Days of Mine awarded me the “One Lovely Blog Award” last week. Dianna’s blog is a very lovely blog with beautifully photographed sunsets and sunrises usually from their lovely home on the water. There is a kitty too! Sundae even fills in for Dianna now and then. There is something soft and comforting in Dianna’s writing voice that drew me to her blog. Well, and Sundae too! Dianna has a great sense of humor Click over and pay her a visit! Congratulations to you too Dianna!!
Now for the 7 things about me. Hang on people I know we just did this! I am befuddled about finding something interesting about me.
- The TP rolls in our house are OVER. Under is just so completely WRONG. Only Basic Cottonelle will do. I even take it on vacation.
- I am a connoisseur of cheeseburgers. The thin lacey ones on the griddle, fat juicey ones and all kinds in-between. Just ask me where to find a great burger in MissouREE! If you know where there is a fantastical cheeseburger, don’t be shy, let me know.
- A sense of humor is a big priority for me in a friend. I have to have funny people in my life.
- I have a cowgirl boot fetish. Truthfully, a fetish about all horse kind of footwear.
- I could spend the rest of my life without a TV and not squeak out one tear.
- Nothing better than the velvety soft nuzzle of a horse muzzle on my face.
- “Our Song” when CH and I were dating and still is-”The Right Thing To Do” by Carly Simon.
I can’t pick or limit myself to 15 blogs so I am flying in the face of the rules again and following Cheryl’s idea at The Farmer’s Daughter who is not all awkward about these things as I am and suggesting that my blogging friends take this award. Please someone do that very thing so I can read your 7 favorite things about you that I don’t know!!